All prices are including the visit to the villages and guidance by our guides, to hike and explore the surroundings, stay in comfortable lodges, 3 meals a day with drinks (water, juice, tea, coffee), transport by bus and boat. Alcoholic drinks are not included.
If you opt for one of the standard tours, then this is the base for your stay and you can decide whether you want to experience some other excursions besides the included ones.
Do you want more knowledge about the Saramaccaanse culture (culture of the local people) or just more adventure?
- Visit the Maroon museum. This is one and a half hours sailing to Pikinslee.
*Minimum 4 persons
- Visit the Tapawatra falls (Only possible in July- September).
*Minimum 6 persons
For groups (teambuilding, workshops, master classes) we offer a range of possibilities to your needs. Please contact us for the possibilities.
TIPS what to bring along the tour:
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Cap or Hat against the sun
- For the evening and for walks in the woods long trousers and a shirt with long sleeves.
- Your photo and film equipment and charger
- Airy, preferably cotton clothing
- Sturdy trainers and water shoes
- Insect repellent
- Rain Jacket
Before taking a malaria treatment we advise you to talk to your doctor first. A Malaria treatment is non-committal.